The Vault is a special Davidoff Cigars program where factory reserves, vintage classics, private collections, and other rare cigars are brought to the public. Quantities allotted to stores are extremely limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Davidoff Superior demonstrates the skill of three distinguished Masters of their craft at Davidoff. Master Blenders Henke Kelner and Eladio Diaz, and Agronomist Manuel Peralta. For over four decades, these three gentlemen have worked together to design and craft some of the most exhilarating cigar experiences. As a team, they display an exceptional level of excellence in their area of expertise.
This superior blend began with each of their preferred flavor experiences to create an overall remarkable cigar. The blend required the skill of our Master Agronomist Nauel Peralta, also known to many as the "Tobacco Whisperer," to manipulate and design new hybrid seeds, growing the seeds into tobacco that is carefully aged for a minimum of 3 years and perfected by our Master Blenders.
- Wrapper: Ecuador
- Binder: Dominican Republic
- Filler: Dominican Republic, Including special Hybrids 192 & 133 from the Yamasa region.
- Format: Toro
- Size: 6 x 52 RG
Puro Belicoso 2009
Puro Belicoso is one of the first ever Davidoff cigar blends crafted only using Dominican tobacco. Master Blender Henke Kelner and Argronomist Manuel Peralta continuously worked on perfecting the soil in the Yamasa region - tobacco that delivers a very unique flavor.
The blend also included 4 different Habano seed filler tobacco, each from a different region of the Dominican Republic. A limited edition providing never before experienced stimulation of intensity and complex flavors.
- Wrapper: Yamasa - Dominican Republic
- Binder: San Vicente - Dominican Republic
- Filler: Criollo Ligero, Piloto Seco, San Vicente Ligero, Corojo Ligero - Dominican Republic
- Format: Belicoso
- Size: 53/4 x 48 RG
Originally released only in Europe back in 2004, the Davidoff Wagner Limited Edition cigar was the first tailor-made Davidoff cigar and enlisted some of the finest tobacco aged for over a decade.
- Wrapper: 151 Habano seed, Ecuador
- Binder: Olor Seco, Dominican Republic
- Filler: 14 year-old Semilla 100 Ligero, 13 year-old San Vicente Ligero Jicome, 12 year-old Piloto Cubano Ligero, 9 year-old San Vicente Ligero, Dominican Republic
- Format: Salamones
- Size: 71/4 x 60
Davidoff Paragon translates to a model of excellence. A blend representing the perfectionist mentality and drive of our Master Blender, Eladio Díaz.
A blend evolved from 10 separate unique blends, using a variety of aged tobaccos from multiple origins. Each blend exhibited particular components of exceptional taste, combined to be one excellent blend.
This is Davidoff Paragon.
- Wrapper: Hybrid 253, Dominican Republic
- Binder: Negro San Andrés, Mexico
- Filler: Piloto Visus, Visus Villa Gonzalez, San Vicente Mejorado Ligero, Hybrid 133 Visus Yamasa, Dominican Republic, and Habano Estelí Visus, Nicaragua
- Format: Toro
- Size: 6 x 52